Keeping you safe
HOTA is open for business. To keep everyone safe while at HOTA we have a COVID Safe plan and are using the new Check In Queensland app. Please take a moment to also read the following guidelines:
- Following current advice, masks are mandatory at this time. Please see the Queensland Government website for full details regarding masks.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in a virus hotspot, or in close contact with a confirmed case in the last two weeks, you should not attend an event at HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry).
- If you cannot purchase a ticket in advance, please head to our Box Office when you arrive and they can help.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details (for contact tracing purposes) are not provided.
- If you feel unwell while at HOTA please let us know.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
- You must sit in the seat you have purchased or have been allocated.
- Please make sure you are seated when consuming food or drinks.
- If all the toilet cubicles are full, please start a queue outside the main toilet door.
- Please make sure you keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.
You’ll find up to date information on cancelled or postponed events here and a copy of our HOTA COVID Safe Plan here.