Keeping you safe
HOTA is open for business.
In line with the Queensland Government plan, from Friday 17 December all audiences and visitors to HOTA will be required to be fully vaccinated to be in our buildings or attending our activities.
These new measures are a condition of entry to HOTA, whether you are a resident or visitor to the City. It means that everybody on site will need to be fully vaccinated, unless you are medically exempt. Visitors will still be required to check in using the QLD Government app.
As HOTA implements these regulations, we appreciate your understanding and support. To keep everyone safe while at HOTA we have a COVID Safe plan and are using the new Check In Queensland app. Please take a moment to also read the following guidelines:
- Under the plan set out by the Queensland Government, you will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend events and dine at HOTA.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in a virus hotspot, or in close contact with a confirmed case in the last two weeks, you should not attend an event at HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry).
- If you cannot purchase a ticket in advance, please head to our Box Office when you arrive and they can help.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details (for contact tracing purposes) are not provided.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
- You must sit in the seat you have purchased or have been allocated.
- If all the toilet cubicles are full, please start a queue outside the main toilet door.
- Please make sure you keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.
- You’ll find up to date information on cancelled or postponed events here.