Keeping you safe
HOTA is open for business. At this time, it is mandatory that you wear a face mask when visiting.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in a virus hotspot, or in close contact with a confirmed case in the last two weeks, you should not attend an event at HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry).
- If you cannot purchase a ticket in advance, please head to our Box Office when you arrive and they can help.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details (for contact tracing purposes) are not provided.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
- You must sit in the seat you have purchased or have been allocated.
- Please make sure you are seated when consuming food or drinks.
- If all the toilet cubicles are full, please start a queue outside the main toilet door.
- Please make sure you keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.
- You’ll find up to date information on cancelled or postponed events here.