Conditions of Entry
It is a requirement of attending this event at HOTA that you register your details for contact tracing purposes.
We ask that all patrons keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.
Visitors are not permitted to enter HOTA if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international travel or arrived from an Australian COVID hotspot and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days, and any additional guidelines as outlined at health.gov.au.