Do you have a group of 10 or more? Want to visit HOTA Gallery?
We offer Private and Self-Guided Tours which can be catered to ensure you have your ideal visit to the HOTA Gallery.
Group bookings at the HOTA Gallery are required to complete a Group Booking EOI Form.
Once completed, we will reach out to you to discuss the details and confirm your booking.
To complete the HOTA Gallery – Group Booking EOI Form, please click below.
Bookings are required for groups of 10 or more and require a minimum and two (2) weeks’ notice.
- This booking form is for either, self-guided groups or Private Tours.
- Self-guided groups are free of charge but must be booked by completing the EOI form via the link.
- Enhance your experience at HOTA with a Private Gallery Tour conducted by our HOTA Artist Educators and learn about the unexpected art in an exclusive group tour. This option is available at just $20pp for a 45 minute – 1 hour duration. *Please note additional charges may be applicable for admissions into Gallery One, the special exhibitions Gallery.
- Gallery One featuring special exhibtions, will be charged in accordance with the specific exhibition admission fees- please refer to the exhibition page on this website for more information.
- Upon completion of the form the HOTA team will contact you to confirm your visit and arrange ticketing. Private Tour bookings will then be required to make payment.
- If you wish to include a booking to one of our food and beverage outlets this can be booked in addition to your Gallery Group tour.
The Small Print
- Larger groups of more than 20 guests may be broken into smaller tour groups.
- Exhibitions are charged in addition to private tour ticket pricing.
- Groups of less than 10 do not need to book and groups larger than 50 should contact [email protected].
- You will receive a reminder for your visit 3 days prior to your scheduled HOTA Gallery visit.
- There will be a 5 Highlights tour available to attend daily at 11:30AM
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking for Private tour options.
- All group tour payments are non-refundable within 2 weeks of arrival.
- All Tour bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Groups of 10-20 guests can book via sales for the Exhibitionist or Palette bookings in line with a deposit due three (3) business days prior to arrival.
- Groups larger than 20 guests requiring catering options will have the opportunity to book a private function or the HOTA Café.
- All private events require a full prepayment.