Is there parking at HOTA?
Yes there is. Our patron car park has unmetered and metered long stay and short stay parking options and disabled parking spaces. It does fill up though, so get here early if you are coming to a popular show and enjoy a meal or drink in the Café or Bar.
How else can I get to HOTA?
We like to encourage people to use public transport when they come to visit us. You can:
- Ride the G:link to Surfers Paradise and walk across Chevron Island which takes around 20 minutes – ridetheg.com.au.
- Catch a bus – call 13 12 30 or visit translink.com.au. for timetable information
- Jump on the ferry – visit hopo.com.au for more information
- If you live locally you could walk, ride or even skateboard here.
- Or you can come by taxi – gccabs.com.au.