Is there parking at HOTA?
There are two main carparks, one in front of HOTA Central and a second carpark directly in front of HOTA Gallery. See the map below for details.
From Tue 5 October, visitors may park at HOTA for up to four hours free of charge. For parking longer than four hours, payment can be made via a parking machine on site, or via the EasyPark mobile app.
It does fill up though, so get here early if you are coming to a popular show and enjoy a meal at Palette Restaurant or a drink at The Exhibitionist Bar or Cafe.
Parking is managed by City of Gold Coast. Please see this page on the City of Gold Coast website for full details on parking at HOTA. If you have any queries please contact City of Gold Coast on 1300 322 111 or you can read more on their website here.
How else can I get to HOTA?
- Ride the G:link to Surfers Paradise and walk across Chevron Island which takes around 20 minutes – ridetheg.com.au.
- Catch a bus – call 13 12 30 or visit translink.com.au. for timetable information
- Jump on the ferry – visit hopo.com.au for more information
- If you live locally you could walk, ride or even skateboard here.
- Or you can come by taxi – gccabs.com.au.