Celebrating 30 years, Flickerfest is Australia’s only Academy® Qualifying and BAFTA Recognised Short Film Festival, and the country’s largest Australian and International short film competition, screening the best of shorts from Australia and around the world, hand-picked from over 2,700 entries.
Don’t miss out on a Q&A with filmmakers directly after the screening. Filmmakers include:
- Pools Director – Luisa Martiri
- Bama Director – Jahvis Loveday
- Liquid Moonlight Director – Hannah Ariotti and Writer/Director – Anna McGahan
- The Exit Plan Director – Angus Wilkinson
- Inferno Director – Katherine Chediak Putnam
- Torch Song Writer/Director/Producer – Stephen Lance and Producer – Madeleine Allen – in conversation with Flickerfest Festival Director Bronwyn Kidd.
Flickerfest, celebrating 30 years bringing you the Best of Australian Shorts ‘Great Short Film Never Dies’!