What happens if events have been cancelled, postponed or rescheduled?
We will contact everybody who has tickets for any cancelled, postponed or rescheduled event to let them know and discuss options.
- If your event has been cancelled or postponed (with no confirmed rescheduled date) then we will offer you a refund.
- If your event has been rescheduled to a new date you can choose whether to receive a refund OR we can re-issue you with tickets for the new date
Can I donate the value of my tickets to HOTA?
Yes, we’d be delighted to accept any donations of support. You can find more information about our fund here.
Will I receive a refund for future events I have booked?
In line with Live Performance Australia (LPA) we will only issue a refund for events that are cancelled. Should any future events be cancelled or changed, we will be in touch to arrange a refund.
- American Psycho – The Musical
- Darkest Hour – HOTA Gallery Up Late
- Alan Cumming is Not Acting His Age!
- Alan Cumming In Conversation with Kerry O’Brien
- GC Jazz & Blues – Mzaza
- Comedy Underground Saturday Showcase | Sat 3 July
- Comedy Underground | Josh Earl Talks
- Tones and I
- Trigger Happy ‘Visualised’ by Alon Ilsar
- Alter Ego Presented by Arcadia
- Fempress Love Bubble by Hannah Bronte
- David Quirk
- New Owner
- Follow Me Home