‣ Ela Bartilomo - Only Bones 1.7
‣ ARC Circus - Let Them Eat Cake
‣ Corrina Bonshek & collaborators – Yalla! Let’s Go (upcoming)
‣ The Farm – Stunt Double (upcoming)
‣ Daniele Constance – Looks Like A Tourist (upcoming)
‣ ARC Circus – Another Bee Story (upcoming)
‣ Jenna Robertson & collaborators – Spirit Orphan (upcoming)
‣ Kayah Guenther with Philip Channells, Stone/Castro, Lewis Major, Gavin Webber – Tall Man (upcoming)
‣ White Rabbit Theatre Ensemble – Needles and Pins
‣ ARC Circus – In the Arms of Morpheus
‣ We also hosted residencies for 17 new contemporary dance works in development in partnership with Supercell: Festival of Contemporary Dance through The Makers Program 2021.
‣ Michael Smith & Ashleigh Musk – Fertile Ground
‣ Liesel Zink & collaborators – Us and All of This
‣ David Carberry & collaborators – Smash Parade
‣ Daniele Constance, Matt Cornell & Dan Koop – Hear, Here
‣ Shaun Charles & collaborators – A Night at the Pink Poodle
‣ Shock Therapy Productions – Viral: Live Studio Audience (livestream to Mumbai)
‣ The Farm – Stunt Double
‣ Karul Projects – SILENCE
‣ Gogi Dance Collective – Lufthaus
‣ While our doors were temporarily closed in mid 2020 due to Covid-19, we also supported 51 projects to be developed from home through our Rage against the V(irus) program.
‣ Kate Harman & Toby Angus – This Ain’t No Pussy Show
‣ The Farm – Hold me closer Tony Danza (HOTA were a proud creative development partner on this work as part of the 2020 Keir Choreographic Award).
‣ We also supported 12 projects to be developed through our Creative Development Program , with a little help from our friends at City of Gold Coast.